Why is Preferred Air so proud of its reputation for the finest service?
- We employ only highly skilled craftsmen who are polite, respectful, and take pride in their work.
- All of our technicians will leave you with peace of mind knowing they have complied with all codes, laws, and are fully licensed.
- Our techs will take the time to clean up their work area instead of leaving you with a mess.
- You feel confident knowing that you have hired a professional licensed contractor — not a company that claims they can work cheaply because they operate without a license or don’t pull required permits.
- Preferred Air is fully insured. We carry Worker’s Compensation and Liability Insurance set at $1 million for your protection.
- With 24 hour-a-day, 7 days-a-week emergency service, you know your repairs will be completed promptly.
- We eliminate surprises by giving you up-front exact costs of your repair before starting work.
- We value your time And your money
- We make every effort to be at your home on time, and will always call if we are running late.
Consider a Preferred Air “Preferred Membership.”
Our “Preferred Membership” maintenance contracts are designed to provide homeowners with the peace of mind that their equipment is well cared for — and that their maintenance costs will be predictable for the year. Our service fleet is fully stocked and prepared to meet your emergency needs.
Preferred Membership contract customers receive priority service over non-service contract customers. Proper preventative maintenance corrects problems before they cause unnecessary inconvenience and reduce your systems’s operating efficiency. Equipment lifespans are extended with our careful attention — saving you money for years to come.
Preferred Membership Contract Plans are for residential customers with gas-forced hot air heat, gas boilers, central air conditioning, or heat pump units only. Note: Preferred Air does not cover mold diagnosis, remediation and removal or duct cleaning.